At the prime of September, everybody anticipates that time of year when Fair week falls in place. Some go for the food and funnel cakes, others for the games and Carnies, and most for the po-dunk rides–but the number one attraction for these fair-goers is the demolition derby. For someRead More
Friday 12/02 10%
Mostly cloudy. Lows overnight in the low 40s.
Saturday 12/03 100%
Cloudy with periods of rain. High 46F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall near a half an inch.
Sunday 12/04 50%
Chance of Rain
Showers in the morning, then cloudy in the afternoon. High 49F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
- Michigan attorney general files suit to stop recount December 2, 2016
- Country star smacks fan during show December 2, 2016
- Watch Houdini the dog outsmart humans December 2, 2016
- Pipeline CEO has a Cherokee music festival - and a problem December 2, 2016
- Iraq: Death toll climbs as urban warfare slows battle for Mosul December 2, 2016
9/11 All-Region Backbone Ridge Band Choir Community Creative Writing daily daily thought Demolition Derby Fashion featured Fields of Faith Flagline Football Freshmen Fundraiser Get Down Downtown Homecoming Juniors Lions Lionsteppers Literacy Exam Literary Magazine Morrillton music Scores Searcy Searcy Firefighters Searcy High Searcy Lions Senioritis seniors SHS SHS Choir Sunshine School Super Fans Sweethearts Teachers The Daily Thought thought Thought #1 Tradition White County Fair Yearbook