At the prime of September, everybody anticipates that time of year when Fair week falls in place. Some go for the food and funnel cakes, others for the games and Carnies, and most for the po-dunk rides–but the number one attraction for these fair-goers is the demolition derby. For someRead More
Lion TV Videos
PBS Student Reporting Labs: Searcy Factory Closings 2014
- 6:44 PM CST on February 11, 2016
- 6:00 PM CST on February 13, 2016
Friday 02/12 0%
Abundant sunshine. High 58F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday 02/13 0%
Sunny skies. High 38F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph.
Sunday 02/14 50%
Chance of Rain
Cloudy early with showers for the afternoon hours. Some mixed winter precipitation possible. High around 45F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
- Top 10 lines from debate February 12, 2016
- Clinton, Sanders clash over loyalty to President ... and to Kissinger February 12, 2016
- Einstein right on space-time ripples February 12, 2016
- Columbine killer's mom speaks February 12, 2016
- Charge in Harrison Ford's leg injury February 12, 2016
9/11 All-Region Backbone Ridge Band Choir Community Creative Writing daily daily thought Demolition Derby featured Fields of Faith Flagline Football Freshmen Fundraiser Get Down Downtown Homecoming Juniors Lady Lions Lions Lionsteppers Literacy Exam Literary Magazine Morrillton music Scores Searcy Searcy Firefighters Searcy High Searcy Lions Senioritis seniors SHS SHS Choir Sunshine School Super Fans Sweethearts Teachers The Daily Thought thought Thought #1 Tradition White County Fair Yearbook